A course designed for the basic safety and sanitation principles, ways to apply the principles in practical situations, and methods for training and motivating food service personnel to follow good sanitation practices. Certification is awarded upon successful completion of ANSI approved national examination.
Training covers these concepts:
- The Importance of Food Safety
- Good Personal Hygiene
- Time and Temperature Control (Potential Hazardous Foods – PHS)
- Preventing Cross-Contamination
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Safe Food Preparation
- Receiving and Storing Food
- Methods of Thawing, Cooking, Cooling and Reheating Food
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Food Safety Regulations
- And more . . .
Estimated Time: 5-15 Hours